Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cagey9

How do you get Turbo Tax Pension Splitting to include both a T4A and a T4A-RCA? My pension is on two slip, and both a splittable. Turbo Tax doesn't do it correctly.

Turbo Tax is only picking up the amount from the T4A.  The amount on the T4A-RCA is splittable (ie in Box 17), but is not brought forward to Turbo-tax's Pension Splitting page!
4 Replies

How do you get Turbo Tax Pension Splitting to include both a T4A and a T4A-RCA? My pension is on two slip, and both a splittable. Turbo Tax doesn't do it correctly.

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

Cagey9

Cagey9

The T4A-RCA amount is showing up on Line 13000, Other Income.  It is pension income!

Where you 65 or older at the end of 2023?

As per the instructions on the T4A-RCA slip, boxes 14, 16, 18, and 20 go into line 13000 - Other Income.