Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup a new cra account if i never filed taxes before? The cra website asks for a tax line amount for 15000. I'm not sure how to proceed

@michaelmoreton You can't sign up for CRA My Account if you have never filed a return before. You will be able to do so once you've filed your first return and received your Notice Of Assessment. 

How to setup a new cra account if i never filed taxes before? The cra website asks for a tax line amount for 15000. I'm not sure how to proceed

Hello, I'm having the same issue. This is my first time doing this and can't create a personal CRA account. I've filled my first return and mailed it to them over a month ago and never heard back. How long does this process usually takes?

It can take up to 6 weeks to hear back from them. Contact the CRA at 1 (800) 959-8281 as they can give you an update on your return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

kunwar

Were you able to successfully file taxes for the first time through turbo tax without NOA 

What is your question? If this is the first time filing a Canada Revenu income tax return, click on the "FILE" section and continue and choose  Print and Mail Return. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.