Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timhoo

I accidentally upgraded to the Assist & Review Self-Employed . I did not mean to do this upgrade have not used any of the features. Please downgrade me to 35.99 for Uber

I accidentally upgraded to the Assist & Review Self-Employed . I did not mean to do this upgrade have not used any of the features that come along with the upgrade. Please downgrade me to the Self-Employed Online 35.99 for Uber users. If this can't be done I will switch to Simpletax and make sure all my family and colleagues do as well. Thanks in advance!

1 Reply

I accidentally upgraded to the Assist & Review Self-Employed . I did not mean to do this upgrade have not used any of the features. Please downgrade me to 35.99 for Uber

You will need to contact our Customer Supprt team to "downgrade" from the Assist & Review Self-Employed you selected in error. To do so:

Follow this link to the Contact Us page -  https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

Type your question in the field, (downgrade will work) then click continue.

Click on the blue "Call" button.

Once you complete the required information, click “Get Phone Number”, a phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query.