Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a BMO customer and got an email from BMO for 20 % discount on turbo tax. How don't have discount code, how does it apply to my account.

5 Replies

I am a BMO customer and got an email from BMO for 20 % discount on turbo tax. How don't have discount code, how does it apply to my account.

BMO will have sent you a link via email. This link will have information on how to get the discount, as well as a link that you must use when logging into TurboTax Online.

This did not resolve my issue. 

I created turbo tax account sometime ago but I received the BMO Turbo tax discount.

U2brothr

Here is the fix.

I am a BMO customer and I also went through the link and didn't get my discount.  Here is what I did to get my discount.

Complete your tax return to the best of your ability.

Log out of Turbo Tax.

Go through the portal of BMO for your discount.

When you are on the opening page of your account, click make a copy of your previous completed return.

Open the copy and navigate to the pay page.  The discount should now appear.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.

nipung

Hi, I didn't get my 20% off applied to turbo tax premier. I was still charged $40 instead of $32.