Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am filing taxes for first time and what should be the answer for below question while signing into CRA account? Enter line 15000 from your 2023 income tax return.

5 Replies

I am filing taxes for first time and what should be the answer for below question while signing into CRA account? Enter line 15000 from your 2023 income tax return.

Are you filing your TurboTax 2023 return or trying to enter your MyAccount with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I am filling  taxes for 2023 return first time.

Since you have never completed a tax return previously, you may need to wait for your first return to be filed in order to create a CRA My Account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

ohkay so its first time if i am filing from any other software next time i will be able to done from CRA , As TurboTax also need signIn to CRA that i was not able to do so , Hence i can use other licenced softwars given on CRA website to fill out taxes.

Thanks fro your Response!!

If  you have completed a Canadian tax return in the past no matter which software you had used- you then  would say that this is NOT your first time filing  a return through the CRA.