Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am going to complain about your site. You start off the app as free and then it gets to a point where there's nothing you can do but upgrade to deluxe. You're a scam.

5 Replies

I am going to complain about your site. You start off the app as free and then it gets to a point where there's nothing you can do but upgrade to deluxe. You're a scam.

I have the same problem, purchased turbotax  deluxe online edition and when I go to file my return I have to pay for it, supposed to be free. Tried filed my son's taxes and would not except the code. Have to find a solution. 

@nicktaxtara, when you use TurboTax- it starts for free and if you look at our website here- it asks "To see pricing, select all that apply" If you click the boxes of what you will be claiming TurboTax will then let you know which version of the software you will need to use. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

@my-mocha-hotmail We can put a call back request in for you if once you get to the review section of your income tax it shows the payment page. Please send us a picture to view so that we can set up a callback.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

IMG_20240223_113630.jpgIMG_20240223_113630.jpg

It seems that Assist &Review service has been asked for along the way or upgraded to it. In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. 

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.