Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought online coupon 12 SE, used for filing 2022 taxes.I tried to file 2023 taxes, webpage jump to payment instead of using remaining coupon. How can I use left coupon?

I purchased this TurboTax coupon from Costco, and the code has been activated. In my account settings, I can see the product listed as "CA TY2022 TurboTax Online Coupon 12 SE Retail." I filed two tax returns last year. Based on my understanding, there should be ten submissions remaining for this coupon.
3 Replies

I bought online coupon 12 SE, used for filing 2022 taxes.I tried to file 2023 taxes, webpage jump to payment instead of using remaining coupon. How can I use left coupon?

If you bought the package that allows you to file 12 returns with TurboTax, you can use the software to complete 12 tax returns for yourself, your friends, or your family for the year 2022. However, it's important to note that you can't use the same 2022 software to file your 2023 tax return. Every year, the software changes, and you must use the software that's specifically designed for the year in which you are filing your taxes.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax

Thank you for responding. So, if I understand correctly, you're saying that online coupons from 2022 cannot be redeemed in 2023, even if there are remaining uses available?

You are correct that coupons or offers from 2022 have expired.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.