Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought turbo standard at walmart. i followed download instruction ( turbotax.ca/download). I clicked on Tubotax Standard icon but nothing happens.

Turbotax standard 2021
2 Replies

I bought turbo standard at walmart. i followed download instruction ( turbotax.ca/download). I clicked on Tubotax Standard icon but nothing happens.

Please try rebooting your computer. Then try starting the program again. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

I solved my problem.  I returned the purchased copy of the standard version to the store and than bought the

the copy on line.  All I know that the instructions provided in the store version do not work.  If you follow them turbotax site expects you to pay for the standard version another time. That is two charges , one at the store the other by turbotax.  I returned the store copy for a refund.

The [phone number removed] is a phony number.  You talk to a machine that can not respond to your questions.

Turbotax your service sucks.

Gino Sardella