Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought turbo tax in Dec at full price now they just gave late byers a 20.00$ discount how fair is that?

Who is answering these questions?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I bought turbo tax in Dec at full price now they just gave late byers a 20.00$ discount how fair is that?

5 Replies

I have sent you a private message. You can see it by clicking on the bell in the top right corner.

I did received your email reply. Tried to send a screenshot of email. Got a reply can't be delivered.maybe I try here

Ps there is no bell in top right corner

Can't  attaché à pic here either won't  let me

It might work best if you take a picture of it then download it to the email. Please let us know if you can get it to work.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

We verified your account and you did get it at the discounted price 20% off. TurboTax Premier download is $82.99 and you paid $66.39 plus tax.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.