Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
channmace

I can't find my 2022 Tax return to download. I have 2020 and 2019 saved on my account and haven't changed my login or account information in years.

3 Replies

I can't find my 2022 Tax return to download. I have 2020 and 2019 saved on my account and haven't changed my login or account information in years.

Are you able to see your return when you log into 2022 directly?  To log into TurboTax Online 2022, please use this link: https://ww1.2022.ca.turbotaxonline.intuit.com/signin?_swlg=en

channmace

Yes when I log into my tax 2022 account it shows for 2020 and 2019 only. I've only ever used turbo tax in the last at least 5 years and it should all be saved. I don't believe I printed it out or saved a PDF as I'd assumed it would save on your software. I need my CRA account login before I can continue with my 2023 taxes. Hopefully this helps clarify my issue. 

When you log into your 2022 Online account- it will show the income tax return completed for that specific year- Are you saying that there is nothing there but old returns? Can you please send us a picture of the page you see once you log into your online account and click on view all tax returns. (make sure you blank out the names) as to not have any personal information in the public forum.