Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lauralily

I didn't do the tax return for 15 years defendant last year. Could I update this year? How? Thanks a lot.

1 Reply

I didn't do the tax return for 15 years defendant last year. Could I update this year? How? Thanks a lot.

If you are trying to file your returns for the last 15 years, please find the links below to start filing the oldest return first, in order for the credits and deductions to be assessed properly and in order. You may wish to wait to receive your Notice of Assessments or verifying with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) before Netfiling your returns from 2017 and after.

For your 2009 to 2016 returns, you will need to download your return packages from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and print and mail them in.

From 2017 to 2022 you can follow this link to download your TurboTax software for each year needed. We would suggest you scroll down to use our TurboTax Download software as our Online software is no longer available for certain years. By using the same software for each year, this will make it easier to transfer information and carry-forward amounts from year to year. 

Last return to do will be here: 2023 TurboTax Download return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.