Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skarpes

I do not know how to enter my dependant's income. it wants line 23600 and i don't know it

i have his T-4 byt not that 'line'
3 Replies

I do not know how to enter my dependant's income. it wants line 23600 and i don't know it

If your dependent has completed their income tax return and has income- you would see it on line 23600. If your dependent hasn't completed their return, once they do complete it you will then see an amount on line 23600. Their T4 goes on their income tax return - and once its completed you will see their Net Income. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

i need to edit my dependant's income, but i can't figure out how to navigate back to there, where in turbotax online is dependant's income?  thank you!

You can find  your dependants income by going on the left hand side menu and go to deductions: scroll down to Additional Dependants Information. The page will then open to where you will see your dependants names and you will add their income in that section.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.