Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsadam

I downloaded the premier program. I then went to register the program, filled out all the details. 'sent it". my screen froze. I can't shut it down, close it or whatever?

1 Reply
TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

I downloaded the premier program. I then went to register the program, filled out all the details. 'sent it". my screen froze. I can't shut it down, close it or whatever?

You need to restart your browser, reopen your TurboTax, if it asks for the registration key, then it did not register it and you will need to fill it again. If you have the online version then it will ask for the activation code again when you file the return.

But if you mean you have finished your return and Netfiled it and not sure if it was sent properly, then you will need to check the status by going to "File" from the left menu, then choose "Netfile or Print" and check the status of your return. It should tell you if it has been Netfiled or if you still have to do it. 

If you still have issues after following this process, please contact our support line: 

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/