Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I drive part-time for Skip the Dishes. I got a warning that I need to pick a province for this. Is this considered to be a perm. business?

3 Replies

I drive part-time for Skip the Dishes. I got a warning that I need to pick a province for this. Is this considered to be a perm. business?

Yes. Your Skip-the-Dishes income is considered to be self-employment/business income for tax purposes. You'll need to complete the Business section of your return.

Josekan

How do we add these income in 2019 Standard edition. I am finding to add these income and cant claim for mileage expense with this edition 

To enter your mileage, using TurboTax Online, click on the “Find” icon in the blue menu and search for “self”. Select “Self-Employment” and then click the “Go” button. The EasyStep interview will eventually bring you to the “Motor Vehicle Expenses Summary” where you can add you mileage and other related information.