Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dca994

Hello, I have a question that I am woking holiday here for one year ,so does I need to do apply any account for tax refund? thanks

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hello, I have a question that I am woking holiday here for one year ,so does I need to do apply any account for tax refund? thanks

If this is the first time that you are filing an income tax return, you can use TurboTax to prepare the return but you will need to print it out and mail it to the Canada Revenue Agency.  Unfortunately, you will not be able to NETFILE the first income tax return you are preparing.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
dca994

Thanks ,I am sure that I could do the tax refund last year, the question is do I need to apply CRA account ,and I just need to copy the paper and sent to government is all I need to do , thank you!
dca994

thanks, I already down my tax return ,but how can I download the file , I already have the pdf file , but it show do not sent by mail , so this file could I sent to Canada Revenue Agency or not ?

If this is the first time that you are filing an income tax return, you can use TurboTax to prepare the return but you will need to print it out and mail it to the Canada Revenue Agency.  Unfortunately, you will not be able to NETFILE the first income tax return you are preparing.

dca994

hi ,thanks ,i want to know that which pdf file is right to send
dca994

i got 2 pdf , one is only page 6 ,one is page18(but the page show duplicate do not send by mail ), so which one is the correct that i can send ? thanks

Please follow these instructions for help in printing your income tax return that you can mail to the Canada Revenue Agency:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2648070

I would highly recommend that you contact the Canada Revenue Agency to confirm your residency status and to determine whether you need to file an income tax return.  The Canada Revenue Agency can be contacted at 1 800 959 8281.

dca994

Thanks ,I am sure that I could do the tax refund last year, the question is do I need to apply CRA account ,and I just need to copy the paper and sent to government is all I need to do , thank you!