Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carmenxbd

I have a T4A with box 105. I was warned that I'd not entered a # of months from Box C (T2202A). How do I include the # of months (from Box C on my T2202A) in my T4A?

First time filing taxes, so not sure if the information from Box C from T2202A should go into the T4A form (box 105). Or, is this just a warning that you need to have a T2202A with a completed box B or C to claim Box 105. If it is the latter case, is it safe to "ignore" warning and complete my filing? I also have nothing when I view the summary of my T4A. Thanks! 

3 Replies

I have a T4A with box 105. I was warned that I'd not entered a # of months from Box C (T2202A). How do I include the # of months (from Box C on my T2202A) in my T4A?

When you enter your T2202A amounts in the Student section, there's a spot to enter your number of months. That's where that information should go.

carmenxbd

Thanks, Jennifer. Sorry, first time filing taxes, where is the Student section? Is that on T4A?

The Student section can be found by clicking the Find button and searching the term Student 🙂