Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsw1

I'm a nonresident with Canadian income and tax withheld. I received a T4A-NR but don't know where to enter the info as it doesn't map directly to the T4A form. Any ideas?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I'm a nonresident with Canadian income and tax withheld. I received a T4A-NR but don't know where to enter the info as it doesn't map directly to the T4A form. Any ideas?

Proceed to the T4A slip in the left hand side menu by clicking on Income then T-slips then T4A Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income and enter in your amounts based on what is on the T4A-NR. Referring to the back of your slip to ensure amounts are entered correctly in the T4A. Most boxes on your T4A-NR are for reference only.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Proceed to the T4A slip in the left hand side menu by clicking on Income then T-slips then T4A Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income and enter in your amounts based on what is on the T4A-NR. Referring to the back of your slip to ensure amounts are entered correctly in the T4A. Most boxes on your T4A-NR are for reference only.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.