Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
massaad

I'm getting an error logging in:productselector.min.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: loadSessionTimeOutWarning is not defined welcome:

I'm having an issue logging into the 2014 tax year. I'm using the latest google chrome 

The error is:

productselector.min.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: loadSessionTimeOutWarning is not defined

welcome:76 Uncaught ReferenceError: onPageLoad is not defined

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I'm getting an error logging in:productselector.min.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: loadSessionTimeOutWarning is not defined welcome:

Your answer "I'm trying to log into 2014 to start this year", this year being the 2015 tax year, could explain my confusion. 

Normally you just click on the link for prior year taxes, to begin the return or download the file to install.  If you already have a login, you can sign in before you begin. Once you choose the product year and version you want, it takes you to a login screen.

http://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax-software/prior-year-taxes.jsp

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Did you have a return in the 2014 year? Or are trying to log into 2014 in order to get a 2014 tax return?
massaad

I'm trying to log into 2014 to start this year

You have to start a 2015 return in the 2015 year.  If you have the same log in as 2014, you should be able to pull in the carry forwards.  You might be able to view your 2014 return by clicking on tools, return manager.  You can't start 2015 by going to the 2014 year.
massaad

Ah, thanks. That doesnt make sense in the context of my issue. I am trying to log into 2014 to do that year, to do 2014.  Are you able to log into 2014 to start a new return? It seems to be a javascript error which is trying to find some product selector which is not loading on my page. I am able to log in and do the authentication code, but it redirects me to a non-working page

Your answer "I'm trying to log into 2014 to start this year", this year being the 2015 tax year, could explain my confusion. 

Normally you just click on the link for prior year taxes, to begin the return or download the file to install.  If you already have a login, you can sign in before you begin. Once you choose the product year and version you want, it takes you to a login screen.

http://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax-software/prior-year-taxes.jsp