Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made the payment, claimed the refund and then they denied it and now in my account they ask me to pay again

5 Replies

I made the payment, claimed the refund and then they denied it and now in my account they ask me to pay again

Are you talking about a refund for TurboTax, or a refund from the CRA?

I’m talking about a refund for TurboTax

Do you have more than one return? If so, please make sure that you are in the right one.

I don't have more than one return, I only requested a refund, they denied it but now my account is as if I had made the payment

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you. They will be open tomorrow at 9 AM.