Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nakrosr

I need to print out or at least see schedule 11. I understand that to see this detail I need to pay for the product. How do I pay for it before completing all my returns?

2 Replies

I need to print out or at least see schedule 11. I understand that to see this detail I need to pay for the product. How do I pay for it before completing all my returns?

To view the actual Schedule 11 form in TurboTax Online, you can download or print the archive copy of your tax return. Here is how to do it: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2648070

For some reason when I view/print the pdf it only shows schedule 11 as a line item not as a complete form.  I need to view line 9 on Schedule 11 but this is not available in the abbreviated print out.  I am not pleased with turbotax and will be looking for alternative tax tools.  Turbotax became a lot more cumbersome with the online version and is getting worse because it doesn't not show all the forms even when you view or print the pdf.