Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thee

I paid for Premier 2020 Online Turbotax and now I need to refile. When I go to 2020 it only gives options to Download Tax Software at a cost. I already paid for it.

How do I refile 2020 today?
3 Replies

I paid for Premier 2020 Online Turbotax and now I need to refile. When I go to 2020 it only gives options to Download Tax Software at a cost. I already paid for it.

As our 2020 TurboTax Online software is no longer available you will need to make your adjustment another way as seen in our TurboTax article: How to Change Your Tax Return After You’ve Filed

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Thee

When I purchased the Online version it seemed like ReFile would be available. I paid $34.99, if I buy a Download product for 2020, can I have a credit for this?

Also, will autofill connected to CRA import the previous 2020 return info showing it was filed in Turbotax and allow me to just start a ReFiloe? (or will I need to enter all the info again?)

Your Online return will not be transferrable to the Download software. You can Change my return through your MyAccount or by downloading a T1-Adjustment form from the Canada Revenue Agency.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.