Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blastercat
Returning Member

I purchased Turbotax Standard at Costco. Webpage is refusing to accept Licence Code for download edition. I have entered code multiple times with no results.What to do?

3 Replies

I purchased Turbotax Standard at Costco. Webpage is refusing to accept Licence Code for download edition. I have entered code multiple times with no results.What to do?

Please make sure you purchased the Desktop/Download software and not the Online software as the license code is not interchangeable between the two. Could you confirm this please?

Thank you for choosing This.

blastercat
Returning Member

I purchased the the Standard  package  which "includes CD & Download Option"

Please uninstall your Costco software, clear your cache/cookies, restart your computer and use our TurboTax link to download your 2023 Standard return. You can then try to use the original license code received with your purchase.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.