Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I used Turbotax online from my Mac last year. Is there any way to know which program I purchased/used last year?

Please include how to access stream to reply to a question as I only see the response on my email.
3 Replies

I used Turbotax online from my Mac last year. Is there any way to know which program I purchased/used last year?

Did you have a Mac OS computer last year? Because only TurboTax Online works with Mac computers. TurboTax CD/Download is for Windows 10 & 11 pcs only.

You can reply here: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/getting-started/discussion/i-used-turbotax-online-fro...

Thanks. I used a Mac last year with the online version.  I wasn't sure which of the options I chose last year, Premier or ? Now that I go back in this seems to get determined from a questionnaire but this is a different sales page than I signed in to from Scotiabank.  

I think I need the Premier as we have a rental property. I was wanting to confirm this is what I used last year?

Assume I can upgrade to have it checked and confirmed if desired once started? 

You can start with the free version of TurboTax Online, and it will upgrade you based on what you enter.