Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlpageau

I've filed my Return using TurboTax Standard Edition and I can't retrieve my Returns?

7 Replies

I've filed my Return using TurboTax Standard Edition and I can't retrieve my Returns?

Which version of TurboTax are you using - the Online or CD/Desktop?
mlpageau

I’ve downloaded the software from the Internet unto my computer. I thought I had saved my return but they’re not on my computer when I try to open returns it tried to open from my computer and it’s blank. I don’t how to print them I’ve tried everything in the software. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
mlpageau

It’s the Desktop version

Do the files that you are using end in .tt18? Are there .ttbk backup files with the same name? If there are you can try changing the .ttbk  to .tt18 and see if they contain any data.
mlpageau

They are .tt18
mlpageau

They are no .ttbk

Please contact our phone support as they will be better able to assist you further with this issue: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013