Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fom an full time job as daycare provider, were issued a T4A with amount in box 28 and a relevé 27. Where to put those amounts? So far, I can't find the RL-27 form

Its only been a couple years that the employer issues T4A and RL-27. Before I used to put all the earnings under the 'gross business income' line. I tried to use the box 28 of the T4A form, but that did not pop any box or amount for the provincial income tax report. I tried to enter the amount under the business form, on the second line of income where T4A is mentioned, but I landed in commissions earnings. Still no where that indicates what to do with earnings from box B of RL-27. 

3 Replies

Fom an full time job as daycare provider, were issued a T4A with amount in box 28 and a relevé 27. Where to put those amounts? So far, I can't find the RL-27 form

Box 28 on the T4A will include the income on Line 130 of the tax return as "Other Income" and not on a business statement. Does the amount on the T4A match Box A on the RL27?

As I mentioned, the amount on the RL27 is in box B, and yes, those 2 amounts match

Include the income under "Other Income" directly on the Business Statement (do not complete the T4A screen). Reference the slip in the description field. See screen shot.