Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install fails, shows installer dialogue, click ok, then ends. All search answers either don't apply or don't work. Pretty simple, TurboTax install should complete.

I'm sorry you are having issues with your installation.

You may have installed a corrupted file that could be caused by the CD, therefore please uninstall and reinstall using this download link.

If the issue persists, please contact our support team for further assistance as they have the option to view your screen to troubleshoot what may be going on.

Footnote: We will have extended hours starting Monday, February 24th,2020. These hours will be from 9 am to Midnight EST.

beezer1
Returning Member

Install fails, shows installer dialogue, click ok, then ends. All search answers either don't apply or don't work. Pretty simple, TurboTax install should complete.

The technical support for the 2019 product is abysmal...I have been trying to get my 2019 software to install for a month...your support team said it was a MS Win10 issue that was to be resolved with the next update.  See case #[social security number removed].  There has been at least two update and it still will not install.  I paid 107 dollars for this and the tax season is grinding on.  When are you people going to get serious and fix that problem.  Yes, I could sign up for the online version, but why should I?  And to top it off, there is never anyone at the end of the phone line...I need to find another product, cuz clearly you guys don't care.