Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netfile error code 32 and unable to find the question- are you filing taxes for the first time after the personal info section.

I tried looking under My Info>Personal Information. But there is no question about filing taxes for the first time
3 Replies

Netfile error code 32 and unable to find the question- are you filing taxes for the first time after the personal info section.

For 2022 you need to go to My Info > [Your Name]'s Canadian Citizenship. It's the 2nd to last question.

i am not netfiling for the first time but said i was

If you are seeing a message that says you are filing for the first time, it usually means that you have answered a question incorrectly in the "Info" section of your return. To fix this, please revisit the "INFO" section under Canadian Citizenship and look for the question: "Are you filing an income tax return with the CRA for the first time?" If you have filed a return before, make sure to select "No". This will resolve the issue.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.