Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jroy2244

Not satisfied with online version, I have started and now would like to remove all what I have started entering from the online version tell me how

I am used to CD version don't like online version would lie to undo and cancel my account
3 Replies

Not satisfied with online version, I have started and now would like to remove all what I have started entering from the online version tell me how

Unfortunately you cannot delete or close your TurboTax account. However you can delete all returns from the account.

When you login to your account, click on the trash can icon next to a return to delete it.

If you only have one return, it won’t show the trash can. Click “Start a new return” to create a blank return. Now you should be able to delete your return, leaving only the empty return in the account.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

chad8585

yes I am not familiar with the online version where one needs to photo all documents and submit that to the tax return helper .... therefor I want to cancel my request and ask for a refund ... thank you ..... R. S. (name edited for security on public forum)

To apply for a refund please see our TurboTax FAQ: How do I get a refund for a TurboTax product? If you purchased from a retail store, please choose From another retailer

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.