Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ktjohnson

On the T4 slip entry page, how do I "select ‘yes’ to transferring employment income to form T777S in the applicable T4 slip." This error is preventing me from Netfiling.

I am getting a Netfile warning telling me to "Specify the employment income you want to claim employment expenses on for working at home due to COVID-19." When I click 'fix error', I end up on the T4 entry page, but I don't see any option to "select ‘yes’ to transferring employment income to form T777S in the applicable T4 slip." (at the bottom of the T4, I've answered yes to claiming work at home covid expenses for this T4).
1 Reply

On the T4 slip entry page, how do I "select ‘yes’ to transferring employment income to form T777S in the applicable T4 slip." This error is preventing me from Netfiling.

Go to the top left to Find and type in employment expenses- continue. Then when you get to the employment expense page that asks How would you like to file your employment expenses? click on detailed method-then below under How would you like to file your employment expenses? You will see your T777S.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.