Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to add info to my already submitted 2019 return. Will turbotax charge me again?

9 Replies

I have to add info to my already submitted 2019 return. Will turbotax charge me again?

Refile is free when you filed with Turbo tax. 

thanks - To do that do I start a new return or can I correct the one I filed already ?

You have option to do it only form the existing return. When you log back into your return you will see a new button available to you REFILE. you need to click it to start  a new file for adjustment. 

Returning to my file I don't see any 'refile' button and when I attempt to add information, after selecting the right category, capital gains, it blocks me from entering with the 'stop sign' signal. 

Can you advise?

thanks

have you netfile your return or you have mailed it?

I nettled it about 10 days ago. I only need to refile the Quebec portion. I've dealt w/ the CRA.

Unfortunately  Refile is available only for Fed returns. I apologize if i mislead yo to believe it is possible to refile QC. 

Okay, I'll do it on paper and mail it to Revenu Quebec.

thanks,

Have a good year!

kelinzhu
Returning Member

TurboTax charged me 4 times to finish my Revenu Quebec tax return...this year it comes again ask to pay a second time when I send out the online tax return document via TurboTax...I don't know how I can FINISH IT THIS YEAR.