Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ak47turbo

Received your email for 20% discount but it's not applied when I made the payment. Can I get a credit for the discount?

4 Replies

Received your email for 20% discount but it's not applied when I made the payment. Can I get a credit for the discount?

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear the discount was not applied automatically. We can definitely refund that amount. You would need to contact our Customer support line, but I recommend doing that later in the week to ensure a shorter wait line.

Our contact information can be found here: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/turbotax-support/en-ca/help-article/tax-return/contact-us/L1h8P...

ak47turbo

Hello Natalia, Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, when I finally get a chance to speak to one of your service reps today, it's not being resolved. I hope you could help follow up and honor the 20% refund. The last promotional email from you is on 04/24 sent to my Gmail account.  Thanks!

Hello,

thanks for getting back to us. I am sorry that this was not solved when you called. I have escalated this and I am happy to inform you that the refund was processed today,  and, depending on your bank,  this could take 3-5 business days to see it in your bank.

ak47turbo

Hello Natalia, I received a call from your supervisor and am glad she's able to help initiating the discount refund. Thank you for the great customer service! Have a good day!