Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mort1973

Still waiting on the forms to be approved? I can not netfile after I got an email stating I can and the forms are good to go? What happened?

5 Replies

Still waiting on the forms to be approved? I can not netfile after I got an email stating I can and the forms are good to go? What happened?

Here’s what you need to do:

When resuming your return, please navigate to the beginning of the Review section.

•    From the left side menu, select Review.

•    From the options that appear, select Get Started.

•    Continue through your return and file.

mort1973

I have completed all and still can not file the return says two forms are not ready yet> Does TT  have a time frame when the forms will be ready and then can file.
Canada Revenue Agency forms

Schedule A, B, C – Non-resident
T1206 – TOSI
T1229 – Statement of Resource Expenses and Depletion Allowance

No the problem is I am not using any of these forms for my return. I am not sure why I am getting the error.

Same problem with me! None of those form apply to me, I followed ALL steps they said even cleared my cache and STILL cant file! Customer service said it will still take weeks...WEEKS...to finalize forms! So sick and tired of this. I have a disabled son who needs this refund immediately and Turbo Tax have NO idea how to fix this problem and instead throw about 4 or 5 different answers in the air  none of wich work.
mort1973

If that is true , that it will take weeks , that is not acceptable at all> Can someone let us know how to submit and not have to get the error of those forms, as it looks like we are not using them at all? It should not hold up efiling of the forms if you are not using them on your return.