Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tedshaw

I have a form "OFFICIAL TAX RECEIPT, RETIREMENT SAVINGS PLAN". It does not seem to have a form name/number like say a T4. WHAT IS THIS?

It shows a number or form number at the bottom - D030 (01/150

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have a form "OFFICIAL TAX RECEIPT, RETIREMENT SAVINGS PLAN". It does not seem to have a form name/number like say a T4. WHAT IS THIS?

You would need to contact the institution you are dealing with . They may have send you a statement.  All financial institutions would provide you with a slip to  enter in your return.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You would need to contact the institution you are dealing with . They may have send you a statement.  All financial institutions would provide you with a slip to  enter in your return.

asan72

The moderator seems not to have read the question with attention... When someone says "I have a form..." it is because he ALREADY has a form. No need to contact any institution. The point is WHERE do we enter the values in the form within TurboTax?
nahkrahza

I'm equally frustrated with this! Please read question and provide clear answer. I have an official tax receipt given to by institution in question so there is no other information I need from them. What I need to know is WHERE to input this data in TurboTax. All searches about this centre of RRSP info and this is clearly NOT an RRSP. I thought there'd be a field with this "retirement savings plan" in it and then it be simple input.