Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is my first time filling alone, i know nothing about tax filling. I only have one T4 document to file related to the job i did for 2023, what filling option is best?

I can afford the option where an expert does it for me, i just want to know if it's worth it or should i do it partially/fully by myself because it's only one single T4 for the whole year that needs to be filed. Thank you very much for your help!
1 Reply

This is my first time filling alone, i know nothing about tax filling. I only have one T4 document to file related to the job i did for 2023, what filling option is best?

You can easily do it by yourself with our TurboTax Online free version. Please go to this link to Create an account and get your return. Make sure to keep your password and email used so you can use it again in the future and be able to so back to your saved returns. 

Please see our TurboTax article for guidance: Your Income Tax Return and Supporting Documents 

Once you are in your return, just answer each question and let the software do it for you. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.