Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sheep101

CRA's Auto-Fill My Return service is currently unavailable

The interview is not letting me use CRA Auto-Fill because it says "CRA's Auto-Fill My Return service is currently unavailable". I have disabled Adblock and Privacy Badger extensions in Chrome so I know the problem isn't on my side. Why is Auto-Fill unavailable and when will that change?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

The CRA will open their Auto-fill service on February 20, 2017. Currently Auto-fill service is closed for yearly maintenance.

View solution in original post

27 Replies
sdttt2017

how to down load auto fill my return service from my Envolta institution

Transfer or carry forward from anything other than a prior year TurboTax return is not supported.

The CRA will open their Auto-fill service on February 20, 2017. Currently Auto-fill service is closed for yearly maintenance.

this service is still not available, can you please advise when it will be available?

Today is January 27. Auto-fill is not open until February 20, 2017.

So Mohammed, you answer is go away and come back Feb 20th. How about instructions on how to "manually" fill?

Hi Rainyday, yes we need to wait until February 20th, as the government decided that would be the date to open this service.

As for instructions on manually filling T-slips, if you already have your t-slips, you can use TurboTax to fill them in today. If you need instruction on how to manually enter a specific t-slip or other information, let us know which version of TurboTax you are using and what data (t-slip/deduction/credit etc.) you need help to enter. we'll be happy to walk you through. You can also refer to our in-product help to get guidance on how to enter information by yourself.

Not helpful. Please remember, the question is about auto-fill.
cush

On my copy of Turbo Tax Standard 2016 the option to use Auto Fill is not in the drop down menu under Income and Expenses.  Will that drop down link magically appear after February 20th?