Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yuripazms

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return. what should i do?

1 Reply

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return. what should i do?

Answer: Thank you for choosing TurboTax. If you are first time filer please mail your return to the CRA. 

Tax centre mailing address for resident individuals for their tax return
Mail your return to: For individuals who live in the following provinces, territories, or areas of Ontario or Quebec as shown below:
Winnipeg Tax Centre
Post Office Box 14001,
Station Main
Winnipeg MB  R3C 3M3
Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, or Yukon

Ontario:
Hamilton, Kitchener, Waterloo, London, Thunder Bay, or Windsor
Sudbury Tax Centre
1050 Notre Dame Avenue
Sudbury ON  P3A 5C2
New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, or Prince Edward Island

Ontario:
Barrie, Belleville, Kingston, Ottawa, Peterborough, St. Catharines, Sudbury, or Toronto

Quebec:
Montréal, Outaouais, or Sherbrooke
Jonquière Tax Centre
2251 René-Lévesque Boulevard
Jonquière QC  G7S 5J2
Quebec:
All areas other than Montréal, Outaouais or Sherbrooke

If it's not your first time, then the error was simply some information that was not saved (empty field) in the very beginning of the EasyStep Interview. 
Please start from the beginning and review all the data in your profile, 

Name/Address/DOB/SIN ... etc. One digit or one letter discrepancy with the information saved in your file from the CRA or Revenu Québec will cause this kind of error message. 

You can also contact us or f you prefer you can reach us on social media through Facebook or Twitter