Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I locate either the 3 year or 5 year comparable summary in my returns? Thanks in advance - D

3 Replies

Where can I locate either the 3 year or 5 year comparable summary in my returns? Thanks in advance - D

The Year Over Year Comparison can be found in TurboTax Online by going to the bottom of the left hand side menu and selecting Review then Year Over Year Comparison. The Year Over Year Comparison only shows the current tax year and the previous tax year. 

Also be aware that the Year Over Year Comparison is only available if you transferred you previous year return into your current year return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Thank you for your answer, it was very helpful.  Now that I have the past 2 years comparison done, I am trying to get all the way back to 2019 to incorporate.  I accidently clicked on the open file and quickly stopped as I was beginning a new file for 2019, which is not what I needed.

Cheers Darrell

You're very welcome glad it helped.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.