Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find line 43500 on my tax form?

need to know total tax payable to enter on my daughters OSAP form
2 Replies

Thank you for your question.

If you would like find line 43500 on your tax return, follow these instructions:

1) Open your TurboTax return

2) Click on Review on the left hand side of the page

3) Click on Bottom Line (Tax Summaries)

4) Click on Detailed Tax Summary; there, you will find line 43500 and other tax items

If you have any questions, you can contact our phone support team or contact us via private chat on Facebook or Twitter.

We appreciate you choosing TurboTax.

The total payable is shown on line 43500

There was a line 435 before the tax year of 2019. It has been changed to line 43500.

Follow these instructions to locate line 43500 on your tax return:

• Open your TurboTax return
  • Click on Review on the left hand side of the page
  • Click on Bottom Line (Tax Summaries)
  • Click on Detailed Tax Summary; there, you will find line 43500 and other tax items

The total payable is the amount of federal and provincial or territorial taxes you owe before you deduct your total credits (line 48200 of your return). On your return, these amounts include Canadian Pension Plan contributions payable on self-employment and other earnings (line 42100), Employment Insurance premiums payable on self-employment and other earnings (line 42120), social benefit repayments (line 42200) and Yukon First Nations Tax (line 43200).

How to complete your tax return

The total amount on lines 42000 to 42800 should be reported on line 43500 of your tax return. Enter the total of the amounts on lines 42000 to 43200 for Yukon residents.

Please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter if you require further assistance.