Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did the 20% discount through my bank disappear from the price when it came time to pay and submit my tax return? Instead of $27.99 (x 2), I was charged $34.99 (x 2).

Prices are for TurboTax Premier. Before paying, and re-opened TurboTax from my bank again and the discount was still not applied. Does not seem to be a fair practice, promising a discount and then not giving it.
2 Replies

Why did the 20% discount through my bank disappear from the price when it came time to pay and submit my tax return? Instead of $27.99 (x 2), I was charged $34.99 (x 2).

If you are having a payment issue with your TurboTax product and did not receive the discount your were entitled to, please reach out to us directly as we cannot exchange personal information in this public forum.

You can reach out to us via private message on one of our social network channels. Facebook/Messenger Private Message or Twitter Direct Message

How about a direct email address? I have boycotted both Facebook and Twitter.