Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why dies your system keep signing me out and asking me to sign back in every 2 minutes?!?? So frustrating!!!

6 Replies

Why dies your system keep signing me out and asking me to sign back in every 2 minutes?!?? So frustrating!!!

Clean your cache and cookies and try again. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

How do I clear caches on an app? Pretty sure that’s impossible. Thank you. 

If it is the TurboTax Canada App that is giving you the issue, please uninstall the app and then reinstall it. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I’ve done this 3 different times now. Same result. 
thank you

Have you tried again using Microsoft Edge?

For the last time I am using the app. Why can’t anybody read English anymore? Why is it every customer service experience now nobody can read and understand English. Please stop wasting my time and replying to things if you don’t know how to fix the problem, I have written.