Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pitou1

Why is there no contact numbers or addresses for Turbo tax questions? What do I do for 2023 with no Windows 10 on my computer?

I do not have a Windows 10 operating system on my computer, a requirement for the 2023 tax year intuit program...........how do I proceed to do my taxes with intuit?
2 Replies

Why is there no contact numbers or addresses for Turbo tax questions? What do I do for 2023 with no Windows 10 on my computer?

If you don’t have a Windows 10 or 11 computer, you can use TurboTax Online or download the app for your phone from either Google Play or the iPhone App store.

If you would like to contact our phone support team, you can do so at 1-888-829-8608.

pitou1

Thank you. I used the phone number on the first community message you sent to me and got, from there, a direct line to Turbo tax Canada. They were most helpful but did not explain why there is no customer contact numbers on either your product packaging or your web pages anymore. 

I do not own a cell phone so this suggestion will not work and using the suggested online method is a lot more expensive here than my usual method of purchase for this tax program. ( via Costco) 

Thank you for your advice to me. I can't wait to get more familiar with this way of problem solving......I only do taxes once a year so it is difficult to remember all the steps to communicate with those who know how this all works.