Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I go back to the prompt to connect a cra account?

I moved ahead to do some manual fill in, but now the cra account is ready. How do I get back to the prompt to connect to the cra account?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

All you have to do is navigate back to the "Your Taxes" page and you will be prompted again to connect to CRA My Account to auto-fill your slips into TurboTax.

This is assuming you didn't click the button "Don't remind me again", in this case you won't see the prompt again and would need to start a new return.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

All you have to do is navigate back to the "Your Taxes" page and you will be prompted again to connect to CRA My Account to auto-fill your slips into TurboTax.

This is assuming you didn't click the button "Don't remind me again", in this case you won't see the prompt again and would need to start a new return.

Apologies this note was actually for TurboTax Free.

In TurboTax Online, you just need to navigate back to "Income > Get Started" click "Continue" and you will see the option to import your slips directly from the CRA (screenshot attached).

You can also search for "Import Hub" using the "Find" button on top right hand side