Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

LGW3
Returning Member

Misc Non-Service QBI on k-1 footnote from trust 1041 with multiple entities Box 14 Code 1

I have a K-1 from a trust- that has code I in Box 14.

There are 14 "activities" listed as details for the Misc Non-Service Qualified Business Income, Section 199A, Box 14, Code I

When I am trying to enter this on Turbo Tax- I am only able to enter one of the activities.  I am not sure how I enter all the details from this footnote/statement for the QBI information for the "beneficiary share of w-2 wages" and "beneficiary share of unadjusted basis" or the "Beneficiary share of Rental income".  There are 14 activities with all 3 of those categories (w-2/basis and rental income) and I only have success entering one- and I don't know how to properly enter all the data in turbo tax. It is 5 pages of information- and I can't see to figure out how to link it all to the one k-1 that was issued.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Misc Non-Service QBI on k-1 footnote from trust 1041 with multiple entities Box 14 Code 1

You have two options: 

• enter one Schedule K-1 in TurboTax for each of the activities listed for QBI or 
  • add the QBI entries together and enter one amount for wages, rental income, and UBIA. 

If the trust income is not your main source of income, the second option may be the best.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies