Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aymang

I am a consultant working with an US Company that sends me to 3rd world countries. I get paid at USD account/home country Bank. Is it professional fees or foreign income?

5 Replies

I am a consultant working with an US Company that sends me to 3rd world countries. I get paid at USD account/home country Bank. Is it professional fees or foreign income?

Do you receive a T4A?
aymang

No. I am not an employee at the US company. I get hired on demand and several missions per year.
aymang

Self employment income. Great. Thank you. I did the reporting in CAD. No taxes were deducted at source.

Ok sounds good.

Self employment income. Report all amounts in CAD. Are there any taxes deducted at source?