Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rzwaag

I had a vehicle with a 60 month loan with 0% interest. I sold the vehicle in September 2021 and had to make a final payment to pay off the loan. How do I submit this?

3 Replies

I had a vehicle with a 60 month loan with 0% interest. I sold the vehicle in September 2021 and had to make a final payment to pay off the loan. How do I submit this?

Can you please clarify if you owned a business and used your vehicle for it and had reported your vehicle in previous years under CCA? 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

rzwaag

Good morning,

I do not own or run a business but receive a monthly car allowance from my employer and use my personal vehicle for business use (and is insured for this purpose).

Yes, this vehicle has been previously reported under CCA.

Roeland.

If it is just that your loan for your vehicle was paid off there is no where to report this. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax