Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schishol

"In your personal tax profile, you told us you had: a disability". This isn't correct and I can't locate in my tax profile section where I fix it. Anybody know where?

3 Replies

"In your personal tax profile, you told us you had: a disability". This isn't correct and I can't locate in my tax profile section where I fix it. Anybody know where?

If you are using TurboTax Online, you can get back to where it asks you if you had a disability by selecting My Info > Personal Tax Profile for (Your Name). Then click EDIT next to Other credits & deductions at the bottom of the page. The question “did you have a mental or physical impairment?” is in the bottom 3rd of the page, just over the medical expenses question.

ODSP income for 2022 was 14264

Even if this says "no", you should click 'yes' and make sure that the checkboxes are unchecked.  This is a bug in turbotax.  When you switch from yes to no it doesn't uncheck the boxes.