Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moves to Portugal from Canada... used the TT Online but cant finish tax return since I cant make the purchase using my credit card (TD Visa) from here in Portugal. Help!

4 Replies

Moves to Portugal from Canada... used the TT Online but cant finish tax return since I cant make the purchase using my credit card (TD Visa) from here in Portugal. Help!

If you have an iOS or Android device, you can download our mobile app and then use ApplePay or GooglePay to pay for your return. You can read more about our mobile app here: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/personal-tax-software/mobile-app.jsp

I tried the link but getting the opps try again later. When o went to the apps store I had no luck finding the application 

I tried to make the purchase through an associate in Toronto Canada and was not able to make the purchase. Looked at Bank account and the Visa purchase is debited then credited? Looks like its bouncing from going through the purchase from either bank server or purchase processing server... please help!

If you are going to use the app make sure your app id region is Canada. And the app will be available.