Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My printed tax return shows my ex-spouse as co-owner of a rental property but doesnn't show the last 1/4 owner. This is for two properties. Entered information is correct

I have double-checked the return several times and the information elsehwere lists the correct owners and percentages but the printed version is wrong. This is the second year this has happened, by the way. Last year turbo tax said this was a bug but this year is is even worse in that the other owners are not all listed.
2 Replies

My printed tax return shows my ex-spouse as co-owner of a rental property but doesnn't show the last 1/4 owner. This is for two properties. Entered information is correct

At the time this was posted, it was very early in the season, our software was in the preliminary process. I would suggest that you log back into your account and review the details again. If this has not changed, then please contact our support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen if necessary.

Please contact our American counterparts, you are on the Canadian side of TurboTax (.ca) you will need to go to the US side (.com)