Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
billsim11

On "Payments Related to Principle Residence Form" for '23 Tax year,i entered the "amount paid in '23" but I left the "number of months" box blank.Will it affect my grant?

I thought I entered 12 months under "number of months" but after filed to CRA I reviewed file and it shows 12 months wasn't entered. Does it affect anything on Ontario homeowners tax grant?
4 Replies

On "Payments Related to Principle Residence Form" for '23 Tax year,i entered the "amount paid in '23" but I left the "number of months" box blank.Will it affect my grant?

Have you already filed your return?

billsim11

Yes I have filed them. Will it make a difference? I still entered the annual amount of property tax paid.

We'll have to wait and see - the CRA might fix it themselves, or they might ask for the info.

billsim11

Thank you kindly.