Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cclfortin

Program does not allow for me to make a Tax transfer for residents of Québec who earned income in another province and from which federal tax was deducted.

Entered all T4 info and checked the appropriate boxes and program still not allowing for transfer of funds to Quebec

4 Replies

Program does not allow for me to make a Tax transfer for residents of Québec who earned income in another province and from which federal tax was deducted.

In the “Find” icon at the top right of your screen, type in “Tax transfer for Resident of Quebec”

Once this amount has been applied federally, the portion automatically transfers to line 454 on your TP1. This will be reflective of your province entry in your T4.

It still does not work...

the amount I want to transfer to the quebec Government  on line 43800 (T1)  corresponds to 26% of the amount of income tax deducted on line 43700 of my T1... and the system still does not let me transfer it

I have done my spouse declaration and it worked for her.... for me, I cannot transfer any amount, I have tried with several amounts and the only one that works is zero... any solution Intuit?

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

I have attempted to duplicate your issue and my amounts transferred correctly, therefore I will ask you to contact us by phone or private message on our Facebook and Twitter social networks with a screenshot of the error so can we assist you further. 

I hope this was helpful